Thanks for your application. We have reviewed your profile and wanted to share the details.
We have a long-term project for writing multiple articles for us
We will give you a list of article titles to choose from. The articles will have a minimum number of words, but feel free to write more than the minimum requirement.The Best part is you can choose the articles that you want to write from the list provided.
Next steps – You need to write a sample article as assignment to check the quality of the work
Please choose the article from the list below
- Note the number of words next to each article, choose the topic where you can write required number of words
- All articles needs to be from USA perspective
Please make sure to note down the topic name before selecting, you will not be review the article name after submitting
Please select only one topic
Once you select the topic, you need to submit the article in 48hrs.
How to Submit the Article
Link to submit the article https://forms.gle/NL5uyWL9pYSznYt7A
Guidelines on writing
What not to do
1) Copying from one article online or rewriting it. We will review and will easily find out if that’s the case
2) try to fool plagiarism by choosing other language fonts. We work with multiple tools and it’s very easy for us to catch plagiarism.
3) No grammatical or spelling mistakes
To do instructions
- These are informative style articles and use proper headings, subheadings, bullet points, tables etc
- Write 2-5 sentences to introduce the topic. Don’t write a long introduction.
- Answer Paragraph – This directly answers the topic and an extremely important step. Think of it like, if the user just reads this answer paragraph they should be able to understand the topic. Make it simple,direct, and write in 200-300 characters. Bold the answer paragraph
- First subheading – Needs to be in depth answer for the topic. Capitalize first letters in a title, don’t write all CAPS titles.
- Make sure all subheadings are descriptive meaning they cover a specific sub section of article
- Add some 2-4 related questions relevant to the topic. Answers should be short & direct
- Don’t writer filler content, if you are not sure search on google and at the end of results you will see related searches which gives you idea on what do write
Don’t write LONG paragraphs. Make it into subsections,add relevant bullet points, make it user friendly to read it
If relevant,please add a link to an external site but this has to be a very authoritative site.
Example Article format
Title – How to Become a Patent Attorney?
Introduction Paragraph – The earlier in life you figure out you want to become a patent attorney the better because that way you can focus on studying the subjects that the USPTO wants you to have a background in.
Answer Paragraph – To become a patent attorney, the USPTO requires applicants to have a degree or background in science or engineering, as well as a law degree from an accredited law school in the United States. The individual must then pass the patent bar exam. We will dive into more detail about the requirements below.
Steps to Become a Patent Attorney
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 3
- Step 4
Sub Heading 1
Sub Heading 2
Sub Heading 3
What Does a Patent Lawyer / Attorney Do?
Answer for it
How Much Money Does a Patent Attorney Make?
According to PayScale, the average starting pay for a patent attorney is $138,054. On the lower end of the pay scale, attorneys make $82,000 and at the high end of the pay scale, patent attorneys make up to $204,000 per year. Patent attorneys who are just starting out and are early in their careers should expect to make $122,375. According to Payscale, the lowest amount of money patent attorneys earn when starting off their career is $77,000 per year.
Final conclusion paragraph 6 lines or less
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can you become a patent lawyer without a science degree?
Answer for the question above
2) Question 2
3) Question 3
4) Question 4