To know Xavier University acceptance rate….Read on this article…!
Xavier University is a private, non-profit institution that was founded 191 years ago i.e., in 1831. It is a Jesuit University located in Cincinnati and Norwood, Ohio, the United States with the motto of He has seen great wonders. The University is titled as 6th oldest Catholic and 4th oldest Jesuit University in the US. Xavier University has 5,145 enrollments of Undergraduate students and 1,506 enrollments of Graduate students. Formerly the University was named Athenaeum (1831-1840) and St. Xavier College (1840-1930).
Acceptance Rate of Xavier University
According to the data for 2020,acceptance rate of Xavier University is 81.2% which means that the college is quite selective. Students need SAT or ACT scores of 1060-1250 or 22-28.
Rankings of Xavier University:
- Ranked 34th by nirfindia.org for India Ranking 2021: Management
- Ranked 3rd in the Top 20 Best Graduate Programs in Nursing Informatics and Administration by healthcare-management-degree.net.
- Ranked 7th for being among 10 University Courses You Won’t Believe
Actually Exist by topuniversities.com.
- Ranked 2nd by thebestcolleges.org for being the Best Bachelors in E-Commerce Online.
- Ranked 1st by collegefactual.com for being 2021 Top Ohio Men’s D1
- Ranked 10th in Top 50 Health Informatics Master’s Degree in the US by valuecolleges.com.
- Ranked 6th in the 60 Best Nursing Schools in Ohio by nursingschoolsalmanac.com.
- Ranked 8th by businessinsider.com for being among the 20 US Colleges where sports are a way of life.
- Ranked 6th in the Top 25 Graduate Healthcare Management Degrees by healthcare-management-degrees.net.
- Ranked 21st by money.com for being among the Top 50 Best Colleges for African Americans in One Handy Chart.
Programs Offered by Xavier University:
Xavier University is consisting of science and liberal arts colleges with 4 other academic colleges. The university offers more than 90 undergraduate majors, 57 minors, and 19 graduate programs for 6,545 students.
Mentioned below are some common programs offered by the Xavier University:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Marketing/marketing management
- Liberal arts and science/liberal studies
- Biology/biological sciences
- Political science and government
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Health professionals and related clinical science
- Social work
- Fine/studio arts
And many more.
- Radiological technology/science- radiographer
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Computer science
Admission Requirements to get into Xavier University:
For International Admission:
- High school certificate or any degree equivalent to that with their official transcripts and credential evaluations.
- Students need a minimum GPA of 2.5 (73%-75%) at the bachelor’s level for the graduate program.
- SAT/ACT scores are mandatory.
- SEVIS record is required.
- Proof of financial statements.
- Copy of passport.
- English language scores.
- Any other required document if asked by the University.
The following scores are needed for the English Language Proficiency Test:
|Test||Minimum required scores for graduate|
|and undergraduate programs|
For Undergraduate Admission:
- Official High school Degree.
- SAT/ACT scores.
- English test scores.
- Copy of passport.
- Letter of recommendation. Following Special Requirements:
|Nursing||• GPA requirement of 3.0 (83%-86%)|
|• Biology and Chemistry in High School|
|with a B grade.|
|Occupational therapy direct||• GPA of 3.75 (94%-95%)|
|pathway||• Minimum SAT score of 1310 or ACT|
|score of 28.|
For Graduate Admission:
- Transcripts of university/college, including credential evaluation of international transcripts.
- Official bank statement.
- Copy of passport.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Official GMAT/GRE Scores.
Specific programs requirements for some graduate programs:
|Test Scores||GMAT/GR||GRE- 143||GRE||GRE||–|
|Personal Statements||Required||2 Page||2 (Personal or||Document||Not Required|
|statement||diversity||ation of 40|
|of 2.5 in|
|Interview/Audition||Not||Not||Not Required||Required||Not Required|
|Other Requirements||–||A minimum||A minimum of||A||–|
|GPA of 3.0||3.0 (83%-86%)||minimum|
|(83%-86%)||GPA research||of 3.0|
|work is not||(83%-86%)|
|to 5 short|
Fee Structure at Xavier University:
Tuition and Fee summary for Undergraduate students:
|Tuition & Fees||$22,500||$45,000|
|Room & Board||$6,910||$13,820|
Scholarship at Xavier University:
Contact your admission counselor for the following scholarships programs:
- Academic scholarships
- Service awards
- Multicultural scholarships
- Departmental scholarships
- Performing and visual scholarships
- Alumni scholarships
- Special scholarships
- ROTC scholarships
- State of Ohio scholarships
- Private scholarships
Top Employers of Xavier University:
- Xavier University
- Procter & Gamble
- Fifth Third Bank
- Tata Consultancy Service
- GE Aviation
Federal Loans and Debt:
- Students receiving federal loans: 54%
- Loan recipients repaying loans: 77%
- Typical total debt after graduation: $24,536
- Typical monthly loan payment: $245 per month
Notable Alumni of Xavier University:
Xavier University has given us so many alumni in various fields be it science, commerce, or humanities. Following is the list of a few Notable Alumni associated with the University:
- Norman Francis
- John T. Scott
- Jim Bunning
- Lionel Chalmers
- John Boehner
- Charles Geschke
- Brian Grant
- Byron Larkin
- Tyrone Hill
- Thomas J. Fogarty
- Bill Cunningham
- Simon L. Leis Jr.
- Joseph Koterski
- David West
- Tu Holloway
- Marie McDemmond
- James Posey
- Romain Sato
- Dave Piontek
- Derrick Brown
- David Young
- John Martinkovic
- Jason Kokrak
- J. Kenneth Blackwell
- Rich Donnelly
- Robert Consalvo
- Rhine McLin
Xavier University is an undergraduate, Liberal arts institution, ranked the best University in the nation. The University provides knowledge to its students in a Jesuit Culture, which mainly focuses on:
- Community Service
- Interdisciplinary courses and the engagement of the faith
- Philosophy and ethics studies
The athletics team at Xavier University is known as the Musketeers, which competed in the NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association). The aim and the main motive of the university are to provide its students the knowledge which is extraordinary in every way to prepare its students to lead the future and serve society.
Frequently Asked Questions: (FAQs)
1. What is the thing about which Xavier University is best known?
Xavier University is recognized as National Leader in the Sciences and The Liberal Arts.
2. How many scores of the GPA to get into the University?
The student is needed to get a GPA of 2.5 or more with great academic performance to get into the college.
- Address: 3800 Victory Pkwy, Cincinnati, OH, 45207, United States.
- Phones Number: +1 513-745-3000
- Official Website: https://www.xavier.edu/