In this article we will see on what channel OTB on Fios.There is nothing better in the world than cozying up on your sofa and switching on the TV to watch your favorite show or channel after an entirely exhausting day at work! Moreover, you can order your favorite meal which could be accompanied by your favorite drink, and voila! Nevertheless, people often get a TV subscription so that they have more options instead of just watching one or two shows every day. With a good TV subscription, you can switch to anything you want at any time- be it the news channels, the sports channels, the movies channels, or for that matter, even the horse-racing channels!
OTB on FiOS: What Channel Number is it on?
Before diving straight into your query, let us first address another imperative question: does FiOS provide the OTB channel as of now? In the year 2014, the OTB channel announced that it will be expanding its base and thus, from 2015 it became available on Comcast, Midtel, Mid-Hudson, and Verizon Fios! Therefore, the answer to this important question is yes, the OTB channel is available on Fios! Now let us move ahead and address your main point of concern! If you wish to know the exact channel number that the OTB is on, then read further.
If you are into betting on horse races and have your Fios TV subscription, then you must be wondering what channel number OTB is on. You can easily find your favorite channel once you switch to channel number 467!
What are Some of the Alternatives to the OTB Channel on FiOS?
Now that you know the channel number that OTB is available on, you must be wondering whether there are any alternatives to this channel. Read further to turn your wonder and confusion into confirmation! In addition to all the information given above, you can also switch to other horse-racing channels offered by Verizon’s FiOS! These include channels like TVG and TVG2. If you have a FiOS subscription, then you can find these channels on channel numbers 315 and 316 (SD) and 815 and 818 (HD), respectively!
What are Some of the Verizon’s FiOS TV Plans?
If all of the above information seems enticing, then you must be quite eager to get a subscription to Verizon’s FiOS. Without further ado, let us have a look at the FiOS plans offered by Verizon:
- FiOS TV Test Drive: This is one of the most basic plans offered by FiOS. For just $70.00 per month, you get to explore more than 400 channels! Moreover, with this plan, you get a free set-top box!
- Your FiOS TV: Again, this is one of FiOS’ basic plans. For $70.00 per month, you are liable to enjoy over 125 channels. All you have to do is choose 5 channels based on your preference and you will get a customized package based on that!
- More FiOS TV: Slightly more expensive than the two aforementioned plans, with this, you can get to watch over 300 channels for $90.00 per month. Moreover, the plan comes with a free set-top box and basic DVR service!
- The Most FiOS TV: The most popular of the FiOS plans, with this, you get to watch over 425 channels for $110.00 per month! The channels comprise movies, sports, news, and a lot more! The perks offered in this plan include a free set-top box, a $200 Verizon gift card, and a multi-room DVR service!
How to Bet via the OTB Channel?
Once you get your FiOS subscription and find out the OTB channel, the next step that you must be wondering about is how to place your bets or wagers on your favorite horses. If you are an expert on this, you must be quite confident about this. However, if you are a novice, you will surely be needing some guidance! Read the instructions given below to know more about placing bets!
- The first thing to do is to enter your account number (9 digits) accompanied by a ‘#’. After this, enter the four-digit pin to verify your account.
- While watching the races on your TV, select your favorite track, and enter the race track number followed by the ‘#’ sign.
- After this, make a note of your race number and enter that. Do not forget the ‘#’ sign.
- Once this is done, you need to mention your wager type and the wager amount that you wish to bet, and as mentioned before, accompanied by the ‘#’ sign.
- After you enter the runner, all you need to do is wait for the confirmation. Say ‘yes’ to confirm and ‘no’ to reject your bet.
By now, you must be knowing all there is to know about the OTB channel on FiOS! You may be surprised to know that the channel also insists on helping people who are gambling addicts. All you need to do is contact them at 1-877-8-HOPENY (1-877-846-7369) and they will happily assist you on your issues! In addition to this, you must also be aware that there are other alternatives to the OTB channel, such as the TVG and TVG2 channels that are also available on FiOS.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What channel number is OTB on?
It is on 467 on FiOS.
- What time is the race on at OTB?
It is on from Monday to Saturday, 11 a.m to 9 p.m.