Walt Disney World is still very much a destination holiday that most people desire to travel to. However, there are costs needed to be co, considered, especially since it is dependent on where you are, which hotel you wish to stay in, and for how long. Here are the details on the costs needed to be considered before the destination of choice as guides and deals on offer. Let’s start with How Much Does It Cost To Go To Disney World Now?
Walt Disney World charges are solely dependent on where a person is coming from (location), how many people are included, how many days they are willing to stay, and which adventures they are willing to go see. It has been estimated to be $4,750 per night, not inclusive of flight fares since they differ in rates and discounts and this is for a week-long vacation. Charges may also differ according to the choice of the season to visit, but there are vacation packages made available.
Costs To Consider For Disney World
- Air travel – If you are coming from a place closer to Orlando, Orlando International (MCO) is the only airport available that costs $400 per person. Surrounding airports such as Tampa, Kissimmee, Daytona Beach, etc. are also available but not at cheaper rates.
- On-site travel – Since Walt Disney World no longer offers ground transportation, requesting Uber or Lyft are your best options to and from your hotel place. To avoid too many costs, perhaps renting a car would be reasonable and more cost-effective.
- Hotels – There are about three levels of resorts namely value, moderate and deluxe. Value resorts charge from $175 per night at most, moderate resorts are at $250 per night and deluxe resorts charge from $3500 per night. The good news is when offered discounts the offers could decrease to about $125 per night, where you get up to 30% off original charges.
- Park tickets – Park tickets are the most expensive part of the trip where there’s a charge of $550 for a 5-day stay, however, there are better values for more stays. The most recommended place to get the tickets which also offers vacation packages is Park Prodigy.
- Food – It would be better to buy food whilst at the Disney parks or the hotels instead of driving to fast-food restaurants. This is to save costs while spending more time at the parks or hotels. The costs are estimated at $40 per day, per person.
- Souvenirs – To avoid costs, souvenirs are unnecessary unless there are items on special, but if it is your first trip with the kids, it would certainly cost about $50 per person.
- Overall, the cost to Disney World is estimated at $4,750 per night if you are spending about a week on the vacation. Remember, there could be offer discounts, depending on when you are travelling.
A Trip Guide To Disney World
- Look into vacation packages 9 months in advance, especially if you want to save more money and avoid overplanning.
- Summer months are less busy and easier to plan for a visit as compared to June or the 4th of July. The best month is August as some schools are re-opened, making them less crowded. However, events such as the ‘Food and Wine Festival’ and Halloween parties are usually hosted in September.
- The best comparable fares for flights can be looked for via Matrix ITA Software, which is a site that reviews airlines available outside of the Southwest.
- Travellers are recommended to pack comfortable shoes and some quick snacks for the road and stay for the best affordable experience.
- The best attraction sites to look forward to are: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Attraction, and Hollywood Studios.
The Best Disney World Deals
- Vacation packages are available from July 1st, 2022 until December 31st, 2022.
- Save up to $100 per night on hotel resorts such as Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. This offer will be valid until July 7th, 2022.
- Annual pass holders can save up to 10% when dining around Disney World, but a further 20% off on selected locations such as Jeffrey’s Coffee and Tea.
- For those who have Disney Visa, you can save up to 10% on merchandise worth more than $50.
- New MagicBand features will be added to the My Disney Experience app, which will reveal about 50 of its designs including the Castle Cake of the anniversary and more colour trends from as little as $5.
There are several reasons why people travel to Disney World and this includes having an out-of-this-world experience, inclusive of a luxurious hotel experience, alongside spending quality time with the family. However, since it is likely to be costly, it is highly recommended for customers or first-time travellers to consider planning regarding costs involved and to look out for vacation packages on offer for a wonderful trip that is also cost cautious.