Fordham University is the oldest catholic and Jesuit University in the northeast United States. It is a private university. Fordham University, was founded by john Hughes in 1841. The motto of Fordham University is Sapientia et Doctrina means wisdom and learning. Let us learn ‘Fordham University Transfer Acceptance Rate’.
Fordham University transfer acceptance rate
Fordham University is a well-known university in New York City. The university accepts transfer students. The acceptance rate for transfer students at Fordham University is 43.61%. For who want to transfer to Fordham university need to have a GPA of at least 3.64. If you desire to transferto Fordham University, then you need to pay $70. It is necessary to show your original transcript to the management to transfer to Fordham University. To transfer to Fordham university, students need to have a high school diploma, and you can also send your high school result to their official site. The university also asks for your mid-term result from which you are currently enrolled, and if you are not enrolled at any other college, then you are not required to submit your mid-term report. The SAT and ACT scores are optional, but if you want to submit them, then you can share your official SAT and ACT scores.
Fordham university transfer process
Fordham University accepts the applications of those who want to transfer there from their current university. If you wants to transfer to Fordham University the process is quite simple. Students who wants to transfer to Fordham University have to pay $70 as the transfer application fee, then have to mail their official documents to the university’s official site. Students have to mail their official transcript, and their high school diploma to email@example.com. The university requires you to fill out the transfer college report of yours by an academic official from the university you are currently enrolled with. The other necessary thing is your Mid-term report of yours from your current university, but if you are not enrolled with any other university or you have not completed a year at the university, then the mid-term result requirement is waived. You can also share your official SAT and ACT scores, and those students whose first language is not English need to submit their English language proficiency test results. The GPA requirement is 3.64 or higher. Students can follow the mentioned criteria and submit their transfer application at the university’s official site.
Fordham university statistics
Fordham University is a top-ranked private Catholic and Jesuit university. It offers finance, business administration and management, political science and government, psychology, economics, computer d information sciences, international business, and English language programs to students. The university is ranked no: 72 among national universities, no: 41 for best colleges for veterans, no: 41 for best undergraduate teaching, no: 68 in most innovative schools, no: 84 in best value schools, and no: 228 in top performers on social mobility. These are quite positive rankings. Fordham University’s transfer acceptance rate is 43.61% which is a very good thing for those students who want to transfer there. Fordham university is more selective, and generally, the transfer rate is 58%, and the SAT and ACT scores requirement is 1300and 1480, 30, and 33 respectively. The application fee at Fordham University is $70. The high school rank and GPA are also considered important factors in the selection process. Fordham University’s tuition fee is $58,082 which is slightly expensive the total cost at Fordham University is 80,801, but if you get successful in getting the scholarship, then the expenses will become 50,535. Alcohol is permitted for students of legal age at Fordham University.
Why transfer to Fordham University?
- The university has a very positive ranking, which makes it necessary for students to transfer to Fordham University.
- If you want to get the quality education with their quality staff, then definitely transfer to Fordham University and build a better future for yourself.
- If you want to learn business and finance, then Fordham university is the best option. You will learn new skills related to business and finance both of these fields are in demand. If you want to be successful in these fields, then transfer to Fordham University or start your own business after learning new business-related skills from the university and be your boss.
- Fordham University has a little higher transfer acceptance rate as compared to other universities, so it is better to transfer to Fordham University rather than wasting your time while sending transfer applications to those universities which have low transfer acceptance rates and your enrollment there is doubted.
- Other than academic learning Fordham University also supports extracurricular activities. If you are better at other things apart from studies, then you should transfer to Fordham University, they provide equal chances to everyone.
- International students can also transfer to Fordham University which provides an equal chance to international students as well.
The acceptance rate for transfer students at Fordham University is 43.61%. For who want to transfer to Fordham university need to have a GPA of at least 3.64. If you desires to transfer to Fordham University, then you need to pay $70. It is necessary to show your original transcript to the management to transfer to Fordham University. To transfer to Fordham university students need to have a high school diploma, and you can also send your high school result to their official site. The university also asks for your mid-term result from which you are currently enrolled and if you are not enrolled at any other college, then you are not required to submit your mid-term report.
Q1: Is Fordham a good university?
ANS; the overall rankings and statistics of the university show that Fordham is an amazing university and provides students the quality education.
Q2: What is Fordham University known for?
ANS; Fordham university is known for its major programs like finance and business programs, but the most important thing for which it is best known is its religious values, and students are getting religious learning as well.