Wyndham is a well-acknowledged hotel company that has committed to giving everyone what they expect from travel. The company has not only created multiple hotel brands and brand categories to satisfy all guests, but it has also designed a loyalty program that aims to reward everyone by merely signing in. This article will review the benefits of the program, so you can gather enough information about it and make up your mind to join Wyndham Rewards today.
The Wyndham Company’s loyalty program offers several options through which members can earn and redeem points. Earning points by simply shopping and purchasing fuel is possible! Keep reading to find out more ways to earn points and also join in.
Wyndham is a hotel company based in Parsippany, New Jersey, that currently has 8,900 hotels in the world, which makes it the largest hotel franchisor in the globe. However, not all of its properties go by the name of Wyndham, instead, by the name of its hotel brands: Super 8, Baymont, Travelodge, Days Inn, Ramada, La Quinta, and Howard Johnson, among others.
The Wyndham Company was founded in 1981. Most of its success is due to the excellent brand categorization made across time. Today, Wyndham manages seven categories, each for a different market: Luxury, Distinctive, Upscale, Lifestyle, Midscale, Economy, and Extended Stay. Plus, Wyndham’s presence comprises 95 countries.
Based on all of this, it is possible to conclude that Wyndham aims to make travel an accessible and worthy chance for all people.
Wyndham Rewards is a loyalty program sponsored by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Company. The program encourages people to join and earn points that can late be redeemed for stays at participating Wyndham hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals.
Members of the Wyndham Rewards program can also redeem their points for other options like gas charging, airline tickets, airline miles, car rentals, and more. Likewise, there are many ways through which a member can earn points.
Multiple awards come from becoming a member, but here are some of the most exciting:
- Travel Points – With every stay at a participating Wyndham destination, members earn miles with any of the following frequent flyer programs: American Airlines AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avianca Life Miles, Frontier Miles, Partner of Miles, and more, among others.
- Go Free Award – Enables members to redeem their points for free stays at a Wyndham destination. Approximately, a stay at a Wyndham hotel costs between 7,000 and 30,000 points, while a stay at a vacation rental costs between 15,000 and 30,000 points.
- Go Fast Award – This redemption option enables members to use points for discounts or part payment when staying at a Wyndham destination. Discounts require fewer points than the Go Free Award.
- Go Get’em Award – For every qualified stay, members get 10 points per every dollar spent on it.
At Wyndham Rewards, the redemption of points for stays is only one of the options available. Before moving on to another option, let’s take a look at the destinations that apply for the program:
- Wyndham Hotels and Resorts
- Vacation Clubs (Like the WorldMark by Wyndham and Shell Vacation Clubs).
- Caesars Rewards Hotels (Most of them are located in the greatest casino destinations like Las Vegas).
- Vacation rentals
- Cottages in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, or Ireland.
- Landal Green Parks in Europe.
Another redemption option of the Wyndham Rewards is featured by the Go For It Award. This award enables members to use their points on:
- Activities and tours.
- Available merchandise in the Wyndham catalog.
- Gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, and more gift cards apply).
- Donations to charity organizations.
- Points transfer to partners.
- Payment of purchases and conversion of points to cash with Bakkt.
Just as there are two ways to use Wyndham Rewards (on stays and shopping), members can also earn points through either stays or shopping.
Speaking of the first option, every time a member stays at a Wyndham destination, they earn points. Similarly, they earn points from the revenue generated by the Wyndham property when they plan a special event at the place.
As part of the Go For It Award, members can also earn points by sharing their opinion of the loyalty program, by renting a car and purchasing fuel (only select locations apply), and, of course, by going on tours and activities!
Up to now, Wyndham Rewards divides its members into four levels: Blue, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Every level has select benefits and the more points a member earns, the higher their level becomes.
When a member just enrolls, they belong to the Blue level, but once they spent 3 nights at any Wyndham destination, they become a Gold member. Becoming a Platinum member takes 9 nights, while a Diamond level takes 24 nights to achieve.
Here are some of the most interesting benefits that come from being at a certain level.
- All levels, except for the Blue level, can make late checkout.
- Platinum and Diamond levels can make early check-in.
- Only the Diamond level members get suite upgrades, welcome amenities during check-in, and the opportunity to give a gold-level membership to any person each year.
Although most of the ways to earn points work the same way for all levels, there is one benefit that works differently: the travel points. In this case:
- Gold and Blue members earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on stays.
- Diamond and Platinum members earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on stays.
How To Join
To join this amazing program, a person just needs to follow these steps:
- Visit: www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards.
- Click on the “Join Now” button, located in the upper menu.
- Enter first and last name, email address, country, zip code, and phone number.
- Select if you regularly travel for business.
- Click on “Join Now”.
- Create a username and password.
- Select “Next”.
- Establish 3 security questions and their answer.
- Select “Next”.
- Fill in extra information to book faster, like an address and common payment method.
- Click on “Finish account set up”.
Steps 6 to step 11 can be filled in later, just do not forget the email and password that you used when signing in to log in the next time and continue filling the form. After doing it, you are all ready to start earning points for your next stay at any Wyndham destination!
Joining Wyndham Rewards is very simple. Once becoming a member, you can move on to higher membership levels with every stay at a Wyndham destination. Besides, multiple actions can help you earn more points. The best part is that redeeming them does not stop at visiting a Wyndham hotel, they can be used for accumulating air miles, donating to charity organizations, and so much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I book a Go Free Awards stay?
You can only do it through the website page, which is www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards/.
What kinds of charity organizations can I donate to as part of Wyndham Rewards?
Members can donate to Hotels for Heroes and Save the Children organizations.