To know what SAT score is required for Concordia….Read on this article…!
Concordia University Is situated in River Forest, Illinois. It’s a private institution founded in 1864. The University offers more than 100 Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs as well as the University provides certificates and graduate diplomas to their students to improve their skills and knowledge for the future also University enrolls more than 5000 students.
According to the recent data SAT score of 1080 or above on a scale of 1600 is required for getting admission to Concordia University. A student is needed to have a GPA of 2.0 or higher in high school to get into the University. Students with a low SAT score of 890-990 can also be considered for the admission process. The admission rate of the University is 78.5% so the students required to have an average SAT score have 100% chance of getting the admission application verified in Concordia University.
Concordia University Ranking:
- Ranked 1st in 20 Best Online Masters in Kinesiology and Exercise Science 2022 by sports-managements-degrees.com.
- Ranked 1st among Best Online PhDs in Child Development by online-phd-rograms.org.
- Ranked 2nd in 13 Best Online Exercise Science Schools by collegeaffordabilityguide.org.
- Ranked 17th by collegerank.net for being among The Top 2 Mental Health Counselling Graduate Programs.
- Ranked 2nd in 10 Top Value Counselling Master’s Degree in
Illinois by topcounsellingschools.org.
- Ranked 23rd among Best private College in Illinois.
- Ranked 43rd for the Lower Rate of Acceptance in Illinois.
- Ranked 9th in Top 20 Cheapest Online DBA Programs 2021 by bestcollegesonline.org.
- Ranked 4th in the Best 18 Moat Affordable MBA Programs in Chicago in 2022 by bestvaluesschools.org.
- Ranked 16th in 10 Most Affordable Online MBA Programs with no GMAT Requirements by edsmart.org.
- Ranked number 11 for being among The Top 30 Best Online Doctorate in Business Administration 2020 by online-phd-programs.org.
- Ranked 1st in The Best Doctorate in Organizational Leadership 2022 by zdnet.com.
Courses Offered by Concordia University:
Concordia University offers several Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs more than 170 programs. Listed below are a few common programs offered by the University:
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Business Administration and Management
- Health/healthcare administration/ Management
- Junior high/intermediate/ middle school education and teaching
- Marketing/marketing management
- Social work
- Sport and fitness administration/ management
- Organizational behavior studies
- Elementary education and teaching
Admission Requirements for Concordia University:
To get admission to Concordia University few basic requirements are there for all the students applying for the university i.e.,
- Application of student.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 2.0.
- SAT score with test requirements. (SAT score requirements mentioned above)
- College asks for Moderate Academic performance with an average score of 59%.
Tuition, Fees, and Living Cost Analysis for
For Undergraduate Program:
|Year||Tuition & Fees||On-campus Room &|
|Change % 2021-22||2.00%||1.75%|
For Graduate Program:
|Year||Tuition & Fees||On Campus Room &|
|Change % 2021-22||0.00%||1.75%|
- The student will be initiated with a 100% refund if they withdraw their application before the end of week 2 of the conduction of their classes.
- The student will be given a 67% of refund if they will withdraw their application between one day of the second week to the last day of week 3.
- 0% refund is initiated if the student cancels their admission one day after the end of week 3.
Concordia University Common Career and Top Employers:
- College of Lake Country
- Township High School District 211 Foundation
- AT & T Communications.
- Community and Social Service
- Business Development
- Arts and Designs
Notable Alumni of Concordia University:
Concordia University has given us several alumni in various fields. Following is the list of a few Notable Alumni associated with THE University:
- Carl Schalk
- Paul Walter Hauser
- Richard Hillert
- Paul Manz
- Mark J. Brandt
- Roby Smith
- Dale Carlson
- Mark Warkentien
- Paul McCain
- Alice Hausman
- Bernard Bull
- Jim Platt
- Susan Sadlowski
- Scot Kerns
- David Merkow
- Donald Busarow
- Korey D
- Tony Harper
A Christ-centred Lutheran University is a place where the student is taught the value of Freedom, Equality, Truth, and service for the common good. Concordia University not only promoted academic result but encourage children to excel in every field of their lives. The University provides them with the experience that trains the students of Concordia University to face their future endeavors.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the best thing Concordia University is known for?
This is a Lutheran University, meaning that it’s a place where The Gospel lives and Students explore new things and discover their vocations. So, CU is best known for its Higher Education, Rooted in the Gospel.
2. Is Concordia University recognized?
Yes, The Concordia University is accredited since 1959 by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- Is Concordia University a private or public institution and what is the motto of The University?
Concordia University is a private institution with the motto of ‘You shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free.’
- Address: 7400 Augusta Street, River Forest, Illinois, US
- Contact Number: (709) 771-8300
- Official Website: https://www.cuchicago.edu/